How do I add someone to my policy?

If an employee has a new dependent as a result of marriage, birth, adoption or placement for adoption, they may be able to enroll for coverage provided the employee requests enrollment within the number of days specified in your plan booklet after the marriage, birth, adoption or placement of adoption of a new dependent child.

The employee should get the enrollment forms or report of change forms from their employer’s benefit specialist. You may also retrieve the needed forms from our website by clicking on “Forms” and then selecting the appropriate form.

You can verify your coverage information in the eligibility section of your plan booklet.

COVID-19 Info