Benefit Plan Administrators (BPA) is a Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing the following services:
• Self-Funded Plans
• Consumer Directed Health Plans
• Claims Administration for Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA and Section 125 Plans
• Prescription Drug Program Management
• COBRA and HIPAA Administration
• Data Integrator
• Cost Management Programs, such as Utilization Review, Large Case Management and PPO Network Access
• Regulatory Compliance Assistance
What makes BPA unique over other TPAs in the Midwest is that we specialize in self-funding for businesses with 15 employees or more.
BPA representatives are experienced in providing educational and enrollment services for each of the products we sell and service. Representatives are also available to help participants with their coverage questions.